PhoNatic prides itself on community involvement in aiding local public non-profit organizations through in-kind donations of services and custom gift baskets.
PhoNatic has established guidelines to follow when considering eligible organizations due to the frequency of such requests.
Please also note that PhoNatic favors organizations that advocate in the interests of children and education, and that are focused on the Greater Austin area.
Donation requests will be considered only if your organization meets the following criteria:
- Must be a public organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Headquarters/main office are within the Greater Austin area
- Must not be disqualified by any of the below stated donation exemptions
An organization is limited to only one donation receipt within a 12-month period.
Due to increased requests for in-kind donations, PhoNatic cannot support the following:
- Organizations that are not registered charities with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Political, religious, or ethnic groups and programs
- Lobbying or advocacy groups
- Labor organizations
- Individuals or for-profit businesses
- Conferences, conventions, seminars, workshops, telethons, or corporate picnics
- Solicitations to Advertise
Please submit all donation requests on organizational letterhead or stationary with:
- Date of event
- Approximate number of attendees/participants
- Preferred product and use (raffle, swag bags, etc.)
- Sponsorship benefits including any media benefits
Send the request to email@example.com with the e-mail subject line starting with [DONATION REQUEST]
Please allow three to six weeks for processing. The submitting person or organization will be notified if approved for an in-kind donation. Please no phone calls.